Monday, May 26, 2008

My Fabulous Knitting Needle Roll

Well I finished my roll for my knitting needles and I LOVE it!

Here it is all rolled up:


And here is the inside:


I went a little skull crazy. I found the inside skull fabric at Beverly's. It is also Alexander Henry. I thought the hearts as the lining was cute enough to balance out all the skull action. Everything fits perfectly. I want to make another one with the pin up print. That would be adorable.

I have a ton of fabric left so I decided to sell these on Etsy. Let me know what you think. There are more pictures on Etsy too.

5 comments:

Maureen Reynolds said...

Well, you're ready to do Halloween knitting with that case. ;-) Lovely roll even with all the heads here and there!

Anonymous said...

That is a lot of skulls. Not a skull girl.... more of a nature or polka dot girl. It is fabulous though! I am getting ready to make some placemats, maybe tonight! Thanks for sharing!
Giving some Blog Love from the Mad Squirrel

Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS. I love how the inside is just as special. I too love the Alexander Henry Sugar Skull range.

I am part of the blog love swap. Thanks for sharing. I will check back regularly. CGWR

cheryl said...

I love this! It makes me wish I knew how to knit! (but I don't need anymore hobbies / obsessions either!)

Ciyou said...

the skull fabric looks cool, i was also abit addicted to kawaii skull farbic. The inside looks good too