Sunday, June 1, 2008

Q & A For Summer of Yarn Swap

Do you knit or crochet? I have been knitting for a few months now. I started crocheting at nine.

Do you spin? What type of spinning? I will have a spindle soon.

What are your favorite yarns/fibers? I am still in the learning/experimentation stage. So no favs yet. Just good quality.

What are your least favorite yarns/fibers? Acrylic of course.

What are your favorite colors? Purples, Blues, Pinks and Bright Yellows.

What are your least favorite colors? Drab browns and greens

Are there any yarns/brands that you are dying to work with but never have? Malabrigo.

What is/are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? I like simple crochet projects with easy stitches. I am fast so it's quick gratification. I love to knit anything. I want to learn how to do socks next with circulars.

What are you currently working on? I am working on a shrug and a baby blanket. Also just a few squares for the San Diego Wildfire Blanket Project.

Anything you plan to work on this summer? Just to finish the projects that I have started.

What is your favorite FO? (Post a pic if you would like.) My only FO is the ruffle scarf that I have made. It is posted below and it is the banner (detail) for this blog.
What is your oldest UFO? Ha. The scarf. A few days old.

Are there any techniques that you want to learn?Cables are twisting me up. I want to get comfortable with circulars.
Are you on Ravlery? Yes

What's your ID? BritNLind

Are you a sock knitter? Will be

What are your foot measurements? Size 8

Do you collect anything?Fabric and now yarn. Books,clothes, makeup. Love buttons and zippers and all kinds of notions. Just a pain to start a project and have to run out to get something.

Do you have a yarn winder and/or swift? No.

Do you love sweets? YESYESYES What are your favorites?YES

What are your favorite scents?Jasmine and Honeysuckle are great. I also love the smell of rising bread.

Where do you keep your needles/hooks? I have a roll that I made. Pics can be found below.

Do you have a wishlist (Amazon, Etsy, etc?)I have an amazon wishlist for books. I also have a wishlist on crafster. I will post it here soon.
My Amazon.com Wish List

Having a birthday this summer?Not technically.


Are you allergic to anything??? Cats.

1 comment:

Ciyou said...

How do u spin yarn? I saw alot website show then end products, but actually how do u all did them?